Comment on page
How Dashcam captures bugs and issues to make your local development and testing routines better.
Here are the most important things to know about Dashcam:
- The app runs in the background and can be accessed from its tray icon.
- By default, the app records all activity on your primary screen but supports multiple displays by changing a setting.
- Screen recordings are stored on your computer.
- Nothing is uploaded without your consent.
- You can configure the app to capture errors and logs from desktop and web applications.
- You can optionally choose to upload and share your clips and logs with others.
- The app integrates with Jira: creating issue tickets on your board from the app in 1 click.
On Windows, run the installer, and the app will install. No additional steps are required.