Protect yourself from bugs, crashes, and errors.
The tricky thing about bugs is that you never know when they're going to strike! How many times have you encountered a bug or error, but have no idea what caused it?
With Dashcam, you can rewind your screen and logs to capture the issue. No more endless hours trying to reproduce the problem.
Full run-through demo
Ensure the toggle is in the "on" position next to "Enable Replays." You should now see a button labeled "Instant Replay."
Let's use Dashcam together to capture a Dash and logs from a demo website
To create your first Dash make sure that:
Adding a site
- 5.Dashcam desktop should pop open to confirm that the site is being tracked.
- 6.Now enter a hex color code, for example, #FFF000 in the input box, and see it appear. The moment where you enter an invalid hex code the browser console and UI will throw an error.
- 8.Navigate to the Chrome logs tab on the editor's right-hand side and view the logs as you play back the video
- 9.Navigate to the Info tab to add a title and description. Click
- 10.Once the video upload has been completed, you can review it before sharing it!